Lenten Confessions:
Sometimes I understand God's plan. Tonight
Trudy Farrell and I attended the Relay for Life Kickoff Meeting. This is our
second year as co-captains for our team. Thanks to many of you we raised over
$1,100 last year in just a little over two weeks before Relay Day.
In 2007 Trudy was
diagnosed with Colon Cancer. She has been cancer free for almost 6 years. I
know it was God's plan that put us together. I'm not saying God gave her
cancer, but God put us together to face all hardships and triumphs as one. We
love and support each other no matter what.
So today starts
another journey we travel together. Hopefully our battle against cancer is over
for good. Maybe our efforts will help someone else. Maybe we can make a
difference in someone's life. I ask that you help us help others in any way you
can. Let's make this world full of survivors.
May the grace of God
be received by all.

No comments:
Post a Comment