Lenten Confessions:
Many of us have
provided assistance to someone at some point in our lives. To whom have you
provided care? Did someone ask you for that help or did you volunteer your
support?
I have been
fortunate enough to have provided aid that truly helped someone. It's not
fortunate that someone needs help, but being able to offer them help is good. I
feel blessed to have done God's work. I want God to use me to answer prayers.
The help that is given may be as simple as holding open a door or as difficult
as saving a life. I have helped in both extremes. God has used me many times
and I keep asking God to use me again (Go Team POSSIBLE!). Without people
willing to help I would not be here myself. Many people have helped me on the
simpler tasks and many have helped me in the life threatening events too. I
constantly thank God for all the help I have received.
I pray that when you
pray, that you will ask God to use you as well. We can all make a difference in
someone's life, even if but for a short moment or a life long event.
May the grace of God
be received by all.

No comments:
Post a Comment