Lenten Confessions:
On my way to work I
was listening to the local morning radio talkshow. The news tidbit was about
things that annoy your coworkers. They listed about a dozen items that are
considered to be the most common annoyances. I found myself being a perpetrator
of most items at some time or another. Sometimes I'm aware of my actions either
during or shortly after the fact. Other times I'm clueless. I'm an imperfect
person in an imperfect world who happens to stray from the path on my journey
with God.
So today I prayed
for guidance. I asked God to help me be a better person, to lead me on the
straight path. I need to be aware of my actions before they annoy or offend.
And today, by the grace of God, my prayers were answered. Today was a good day,
but tomorrow is another challenge. God is not testing me but rather trusting me
to use my freewill to do things right. Remember to pray everyday. You might be
surprised by the outcome.
May the grace of God
be received by all.

No comments:
Post a Comment