Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lenten Confessions 2013 #1


Ash Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lenten Confessions:

Today marks the start of Lent. Normally I do not set aside things to show my commitment to God but rather add to my personal goals, to make me a better me. Last year was an exception when I stopped drinking regular sodas and lost 40lbs. I also do not advertise what I have changed until after Lent.

I offer you a suggestion to help improve your life. I ask that you take just 10 minutes a day to say the Lord's Prayer and reflect on how God has been in your life. You must really think about this. Start thinking about what happened yesterday, last week, last year, even to your earliest childhood memories. I'm sure you will find God in your life at one point or another.

May the grace of God be received by all.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment