Food here, food there, food everywhere and I have to eat it. That's the way i feel when I'm on my depression spirals. I can never get enough to eat. The worst thing is that it's always the worst food for me. I lack the control of eating food that is right for my diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc.
The next day McDonald's has 2 Big Macs for the price of 1. So maybe I get one, no wait, get two because it costs the same. But I'm hungry, I'll get an extra one, and the free one too. That's 4 Big Macs @ 540 calories and 29g of fat each. Nice lunch right? But there's more, someone brought donuts. They have to be eaten before they go stale. Wasting food is unethical. Four Big Macs and four donuts later I'm looking for the take out menu for dinner.
I know as long as I keep fighting I'm alive. I may not win every battle but I'll be damned if I lose this war. Wish me happy thoughts, send healthy food recipes, and slap me around to shake me out of the dumps and I'll be OK.
No comments:
Post a Comment